help wid D+ --> cant understand...

:THNK…
I cant understand why defense+ just adds windows sidebar automatically with allowed in accessing screen without even asking me?
Is this normal? Also, can come1 explain to me whether the default defense+ being set to clean pc mode is normal?(this is how it is for me and my dad and mom!)

Hey there (:WAV),

Also, can come1 explain to me whether the default defense+ being set to clean pc mode is normal?(this is how it is for me and my dad and mom!)
You actually said it to go in that mode when installing CIS :), when installing it asks to scan for malware. When it's done it will automaticly go in Cleanpc Mode.
I cant understand why defense+ just adds windows sidebar automatically with allowed in accessing screen without even asking me? Is this normal?
Yes it is, when Defense+ is in cleanpc mode, it will automaticly allow everything that is already on your computer. Only new stuff will be analyzed and asked for permission or not...

Xan

hi, thanks for the prompt reply!
but , what i forgot to mention was that now i am in safe mode…So even after i delete the sidebar entry and restart windows, without asking me and adding allow for sidebar is a bit strange, or is it normal because it is a vista app?
I like :■■■■
lol…
By the way, im ANK…remember?!

That’s normal, Comodo has a huge Whitelist database, safe mode uses this database so it doesn’t need to ask you so many questions. It seems logical to me that they added the sidebar in that whitelist :slight_smile:

By the way, im ANK...remember?!
I remember that name from somewhere .... (lol)

Welcome to the Comodo forums (:HUG), I hope you like it here

Xan