Help please,problems with comodo

Hi there all.

i have been suing comodo for about 6 months now,the free cis package and its been fine,but i have run into a few problems.

My pc now crashes on startup,even when i reinstall comodo within 10 secondsof being on the desktop.
It only started happening today,i have found that comodo is the problem for some strange reason.
I have tried to delete the registry entries manually and by using the comodo uninstall tool but there are 2 reg entries i cannot delete…
1.Comodo internet security eradication driver.
2. " " " sandbox driver.

i want to keep using this product but im being forced into not being able to use it,does anybody know how to fix my crashing problem or how to uinstall these 2 entries.

When comodo is uninstalled from my pc everything is fine…please help

hey and warm welcome to comodo forums!

Could you tell us what security product you had before CIS? Here is a list of removal tools for common av programs: ESET Knowledgebase .

Otherwise do a Google search with terms “removal tool” and * name of product or vendor*.

You could try to see if running CIS clean up tool in safe mode as admin will help.

Regards,
Valentin N

There is another trick to get rid off these Legacy keys.

Run the batch file I attached to this post. That will start Device Manager where it will show all entries (including the hidden ones).

When in Device Manager go to View (menu bar) and enable “Show hidden devices” . Then look under Non Plug and Play drivers. Then you will find the two drivers. Right click on them and uninstall them.

What version of CIS are you using? Did you recently make changes to your system? Installed another security program, ran a Windows Update, updated a program, installed a driver …etc… ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi there im having this problem again,i have done what you said but i cannot find any of the drivers that i want to uninstall apart from in the registry,how do i delete them?