HELP is silense repetitive messages because of csc (ASP.NET) compiler

Greetings,
I am TOTALLY ANNOYED by the repetitive questions such “csc.exe” is a safe application … It is about to create a file in “C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files …”
bla bla … “Remember my answer” Total lie … When ever I compile I have to press 10-15 times the allow button…

If there is not a solution to get this annoying messages turned off, I will DEINSTALL COMODO Firewall. csc is safe …and I have tried to find settings to silence these verbose messages … I FAILED …

Please help

Best,
Frank

Please stop with the caps. Can you provide more info such as what is your OS? What version of Comodo are you using? What do you have D+ set to? Can you provide a screen shot of the alert? The alert simply means that D+ is working and protecting you. What exactly are you doing each time the laert pops up?

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have a WinXP latest SPs; latest Comodo Firewall Professional (3.0.25.378). D+ security level is set to “Clean PC Mode”. I compile (build) or debug an ASP.NET website in Visual Studio. I start the process and messages of the type as in the screenshot attached appear. Always in the same sub-directory…

Best,
Frank

[attachment deleted by admin]

Well 2 things. Why did you get rid of “More Options” Try clicking on that and making it “trusted” Also put D+ in Safe mode. The alert is different each time probably cause its a different temporary folder each time.

You are right with the different directories. I have remove the additional options in the message interface, because it doesn’t help me … As you can see in the attached screenshot.
Regarding higher D+ security level – didn’t help at all.
These message boxes are extremely annoying … as I try to do some other work during the compilation in the background.
My philiosophy: … security features should do its job in the background and only in a few exceptions bother the user.

Best
Frank

[attachment deleted by admin]

CFP rules are configurable.

You can keep csc.exe in custom mode by editing its \access rights\protected file folders\Allowed list adding C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework*\Temporary ASP.NET Files* or a similiar rule (an * will work too).