Help in building up security

I need your opinion maintaining this pc without realtime protection. It’s both a test and a form of rebellion to co-users of this particular pc.
This is the initial rough draft of how I plan to protect it:

Active Protection: Firewall only (Comodo w/o D+)*

USB Protection: USB Guardian, USB Disk Security

On-Demand Scanners**: TrendMicro HouseCall, Emsisoft MalAware, ESET Online Scanner, Bitdefender QuickScan, Dr. Web CureIt!

Other Tools: ProcessHacker (process termination), Simple Machine Protect (Toolkit), ESET SysInspector (Diagnosis and Troubleshooting), SilFox Locker (critical personal file protection and custom file quarantine), Process Explorer (process name finding), CCleaner (Gen. Maintenance and Privacy Protection), Advanced Task Manager (process assessment), Revo Uninstaller (Removal of stubborn apps), Avira Registry Cleaner

*I love Defense +, but the frequent users of this pc don’t.
**On demand scanners are used based on functionality. MalAware and QuickScan for fast initial scanning, ESET and HouseCall for specific folder scanning, Dr. Web CureIt for disinfection and thorough scanning, and if internet is unavailable.

Please assess and voice out your opinion concerning the above set-up. Decision will be taken in 1 week beginning tomorrow, Philippine time.

Side Notes

1. Malwarebytes and Hitman were excluded because of memory issues and will be installed only when absolutely necessary.
  2. CCE was excluded because of high memory consumption
  3. You are free to voice out your opinion but I discourage flaming and the like. Your right to free press does not give you the right to limit others’ or offend them. If offense is taken, settle arguments via the personal messaging functionality provided to everyone who is a member of this forum. Keep your cool and your bragging to yourself.