HELP! If I Uninstall in order to upgrade to 2005 V 2... [Solved]

Hi there everyone.

I am getting the persistant message to install the upgrade to CAS 2005 V2. As with other members here I also get the message to uninstall previous version of CAS Pro before attempting to install the later version…

Aside of the problems others have had uninstalling that are well documented here…

PLEASE PLEASE would you tell me how to import my current black/white lists BEFORE I uninstall anything… is this saved somewhere so that I and/or my Acontacts dont have to go through the whole process all over again???

This question also applies because I have upgraded my PC and dont have a clue how to migrate all the learning that CAS has built up over the last 6 months.

Otherwise I have been impressed with CAS so far.

HELP. I AM RATHER NEW TO THIS OPEN SOURCE THING. I APPRECIATE ANY RESPONSES… THANKS A MILLION IN ADVANCE

Hi Gm170772:

Don't not worry about your current black/white lists, you only need selete "NO" when you see the dialog with text "[b]Do you want to also delete Quarantine Database, and Spam report logs?[/b]", and your black/white list will be keeped untouched.
 Then if you install the new CAS, it will use the existed black/white list. It will ask you to do some initialization settings, but those settings will not override your black/white list.
 By the way, CAS is not one OPEN SOURCE project, but but you can freely download and use it. Thanks for your attention on CAS!