I may have found a minor bug in the help files.
- CPU (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Operating System information (including Service Pack Version)
Vista Premium 64 SP2, and XP Pro SP3
- Actively-running security and utility applications (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
CIS Premium suite Ver 4.1…920 ccleaner, Revo uninstaller and sandboxie on XP only, drive backup with PPM 9.5
- Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
Help file reports “This program cannot display webpage”
To reproduce click go and then home from help page, or click “What do these settings do” from within any of the sandbox functions.
- Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it
Ran diagnostic. No problem found
- Brief description of your Defense+ and Firewall+ mode (Custom, Train with safe) plus mention if you modified any setting in ADVANCED section of D+ and F+ (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
Proactive safe,safe, Stateful. Sandbox on XP Pro disbled
- If you pc reboots or you have a BSOD post in BSODs: Please add your minidump files here
- Report if you are using an Administrator account Or a Limited User account. Vista users please Report if you have UAC Disabled or Enabled (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
LUA . UAC disabled on Vista.