Help.. Configure CleanSlate 6.5 and Comodo IS v5

HI,

I’ve been usng COmodo since long and currently on v5 for some better reasons cmpaed to v6… Now I’m evaluating CleanSlate v6.5… However I am unable to configure it properly and my Comodo hence won’t update…

What I’ve Tried:

Scenario 1:
File Folder EXclusion: All Comodo Directories, Garena Directories, uTorrent Directory, IDM directory, All other Drives except System Drive…
Registry Exclusion: Comodo Registries in Hkey Local and Hkey Current…

Observation:
After doing this my Comodo IS won’t update or it updates once and after restart it won’t update any time again… Always give “Failure to connect to internet”… Though connection is on and everything else works…

Scenario 2:
CleanSlate Default Setting. No registry or file exclusion.

Observation:
Comodo updates without a problem, even after frequent restarts no issues…

NOw I’m confused on whats happening… Seems to me like the exclusion feature is broken but it may even be wrong configuration…

We all know why I want the exclusion list so badly for Comodo, updates…

Any help on the above would be appriciated…
Thx…

I don’t really know about CleanSlate and don’t know how to fix your problem, I just wanted to point out that the link is broken, the initial http:// has to be removed since there are now two of them, and the quotation-marks have to be removed too.

Thx did that…

Well Anyone else…???

It could be anything… You prob have some internal system conflict which you don’t even suspect… Did you try to contact ppl behind CleanSlate about this? Can you? 88)

Don’t think they would support someone in evaluation that too a non coporate guy… They answer only queries if its from a company registered guys else no…

I see. Can you test this issue out on the different OS/PC to see if it’s unique to your system?

Well I cannot get it on the same as mine is a dail up and simulating on a VM is different…
I had stated on VM to try it but later didnt find time… SO just posted if anyone had faced… WIll try it…