HELP! Comodo Dragon Active Browser Window Locks!

I couldn’t find the right place to put this… So please move this to the necessary forum.

I’ve been using Comodo for quite a while but over these last few days have been having issue after issue… This new one I can’t seem to fix…

I keep my browser window a certain size so I can switch back and forth between programs with ease, instead of having to minimize and then finding it again. I frequently have 15+ programs open and being able to switch between active windows is a must.

For some reason now after I did an update the browser window locks itself and I can’t switch between windows.

What I mean is I have a browser window open (around 640x480, just so you understand the size) in the upper left hand corner of my screen. I have Notepad open, sort of behind dragon, and usually you can just click on the notepad behind the browser and it just switches windows… When I try that now in Comodo nothing happens. It’s like Comodo dragon locks the screen unless you minimize it.

I want to be able to switch between active windows… Is there anyway to accomplish this?

I’ve looked through all the settings and haven’t found anything… This is very annoying and don’t even know why a feature like this would be implemented…

And this issue only happens with Comodo Dragon and it is specifically a problem with this browser, not a computer setting.

Every other browser (IE,Firefox,Chrome,Opera) all let me switch between windows…

SERIOUSLY?

NOTHING?!

Hi fice,
I cannot replicate this issue, so I am stabbing in the dark.

Please try disabling ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’, found under system in Dragons advanced settings.

Thanks.