HELP ANYONE? Comodo Firewall Malfunction -No connections detected/no driver-

Hi there,

I encountered this problem after doing it on two nearly identical PC’s. First we we’re having router problems and i couldn’t figure it out for the life of me. In the process I uninstalled the ‘COMODO Firewall Driver’ in Local Area Network properties. Looking back I could of just disabled it but now it is gone and has made my firewall useless. The GUI for Comodo says that it is active but there are no incoming our outgoing connections. 0 for both slots. Furthermore, the “stop all traffic” button certainly does not stop traffic. I’ve re-installed and got nothing. I will try to uninstall and then install now rather than just running the setup to overwrite, but are there any for sure methods out there to get this back? Also don’t really want to uninstall all the history/logs that is with my Comodo right now. Thanks.

You could add the firewall driver by adding ‘Service’ on the Network Adapter and select ‘Have disk’ then browse to \Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security
And select inspect.inf there, that should add the driver back to the adapter, after reboot it should start filtering again.

Thanks for that. i didn’t realize you could install a service/protocol so easily; but I contradict myself in this sentence as I got this error when selecting the firewall driver to be installed:

“Could not add the requested feature. The error is: The system cannot find the file specified.”

I’m now going to do a full uninstall and re-install. Hopefully then it will find it, I shall post if i still have trouble. thanks a ton.