Having problems wirh IE8 since Comodo Firewall installed

I am facing some big problems (hang up, very slow till total breakdown) with IE8 since I installed Comodo FW. Are there any settings that can be made to “avoid” this?
THX!

Can you show screenshots of Firewall Events and Application Rules?

here it is…

[attachment deleted by admin]

Which components of CIS are you using? You appear to be running mbam and panda currently, which if resident along side CIS, may be your problem.

I am running Comodo Firewall.

You are running two residential scanners, MBAM and Panda, at the same time. Try disabling one of them and see what happens.

well, MBAM is only running when I start it (for scanning, I have no real-time protection). But I figured it out, that it (MBAM) was auto-starting with WinXP, I switched it off now, let see what happens.

well, MBAM is only running when I start it (for scanning, I have no real-time protection). But I figured it out, that it (MBAM) was auto-starting with WinXP, I switched it off now, let see what happens.

The only way MBAM will start at boot time is if you have MBAM Pro i.e. real time, and you have configured it to start at boot time.

If the free version of MBAM is starting at boot time, I would strongly suspect is has been corrupted by malware.

Or if the trial version is being used. If you look at the application rules, you’ll notice one for mbamservice.exe, which is loaded with Pro or trial.