have to expand the extension area every so often

comodo dragon auto hides my extensions for no apparent reason, is there any way to stop this?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hover your mouse pointer just to the right of the “bookmark” star at the far right side of the address bar, and the mouse pointer should turn into a double-headed arrow. When the double-headed arrow appears, hold down the left mouse button and drag the mouse to the left. Your extensions will appear in the address bar. To condense the extensions into a drop down list, simply drag the double headed arrow to the right.

Hope that helps.

I know this, it’s just shrinking them automatically which I obviously want to stop!

I am not sure why it would auto-hide.

When you try to make the extensions appear by dragging the double headed arrow, does the border snap back and immediately hide the extensions again? Or do the extensions remain visible until you terminate Dragon, and then they are hidden when you run dragon again (like it is not saving the tool bar settings)?

Also,
Which version of Dragon are you using?
Which operating system are you using?

Windows 7 professional X64 latest version of dragon.

It happens every so often upon starting comodo dragon.

I am using the same operating system.
I have not been able to reproduce the issue.
Are you using Dragon in the sandbox or in virtual kiosk?

just a normal install.

I am signed in to my Google account and use dragon on 2 computers and 2 laptops as well as chrome on my phone.

Not sure why this is happening. I have looked through the dragon forums, but I found only one other post reporting this issue…your post back in August.

I have seen some weird display issues on rare occasions when using themes.
You may want to try reverting to the default theme for a while and see if that resolves the issue.

The only other thing I can recommend is trying to re-install dragon (if you have not tried it already).

If the above suggestions do not work, I encourage you to submit a bug report here, and use the format that is requested here

After i formatted my pc, i got the same problem with extensions.

Your answer works for me. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I occasionally see the same thing happening. I have Dragon on 2 different computers:

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit

Both have Dragon 33.1 on them.

Sometimes the extensions are all hidden because the address bar has expanded to cover the entire line. Yes, the extensions can be found again by dragging to the left - if you know that is what needs to happen. My wife was frustrated yesterday, though, because she wanted to know where the IE Tab extension had gone that she needs so that she can access work-related documents and mail on her laptop.

This didn’t used to happen and now it sometimes does.