Have anyone noticed this?

Try this:

Connect your computer to your router (either wired or wireless connection). Disconnect your router from the Internet.

Now, open Dragon, open any webpage (or type anything into the omnibox, hit enter). After a while, the following message would appear:

This webpage is not available
The server at … can’t be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website’s name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Comodo Dragon from accessing the network.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Check your DNS settings. Contact your network administrator if you’re not sure what this means.
Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Under the Hood and deselect “Predict network actions to improve page load performance.” If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.

Now, in CD there is not a Wrench Menu. The Wrench Menu is actually replaced by the “CD Icon”. I noticed this from a long time ago, but have been wishing the developers would change it.

Nice catch… :-TU

I am aware that you should submit bug reports in a certain format in order to be used by the devs. However, since this is not actually a “BUG report” (just an UI mistake), should I still write it in the bug report format?

I think it would be a good idea.

Please read this.