have a question about Stealth Ports Wizard

i went to the Stealth Ports Wizard to choose the first choice to define local aera network as a new trusted network,by making this choice,i successfully added 2 entries to the top of the global rules at Network Security Policy to allow all incoming connections from the local aera network and outgoing connections to the local aera network .later i changed my mind ,i went to Stealth Ports Wizard to choose the third choice to Block all incoming connections stealth my ports to everyone.after that i found nothing has changed on the global rules,there are still 2 entries at the global rules which allows all incoming connections from the local aera network and outgoing connections to the local aera network.it seems my computer is not stealth to the local aeranetwork i have defined.is this a bug???

I can confirm this and whether or not it is a bug or a design flaw I dont know. The help file does say this regarding the two options

Define a New Trusted Network - Stealth my ports to EVERYONE else By selecting this option your machine's ports will be stealthed (invisible) to everyone [b]EXCEPT those networks that you specify as trusted.[/b]
and
Block all incoming connections - stealth my ports to everyone [b]Selecting this option means your computer's ports are invisible to all networks, irrespective of whether you trust them or not.[/b] The average home user (using a single computer that is not part of a home LAN) will find this option the most convenient and secure. You will not be alerted when the incoming connection is blocked, but the rule will add an entry in the firewall event log file. Specifically, this option will add the following rule in the 'Global Rules' interface:
Therefore the global rules should be changed accordingly as the first option stealths ports with an exception while the other option stealths ports with no exception.

so u agree with me,this is a problem,but u are not sure wether it’s a bug or a design flaw,right?

i reported this problem to Melih,really hope we can get his reply on this issue