Haute Secure

Hi guys, instead of Spybot, give CPF a real buddy called ‘Haute Secure’ “google it” for insight
Regards
Xman (:KWL)

I’m just wondering, why are you advertising in almost every antimalware products reviews, Haute Secure ?

Xan

Hi eXPerience, Haute Secure as a BHO is on the same wave length as Comodo in their thinking of prevention is the first line of defense, check out this program as it works very well side by side with CPF as a added line of defense to a point where Opera will integrate Haute Secures’ advanced technology to offer even more browsing security to users of their product. Haute Secure currently works with IE7 & Firefox, again check it out & comment, I currently use it with CPF & CAVS latest versions & enjoy its advanced added protection. www.hautesecure.com :-TU

Xman (:KWL)

:frowning: Ragwing, now me previous posts looks bad. >:(

Xman, I’ll try and post my comments over Haute Secure back later :slight_smile:

Xan

No offence Ragwing ;D

EDIT : I need to restart ? What’s that for :frowning:

Might be in the translation, but:

“Collective intelligence that updates your PC when a threat is detected on another computer Only Haute Secure includes access to integrated blocklists from other trusted sources to help keep you safe”

is worrying.

I’ve stopped MegaFlab from updating my PC when I don’t want it, so I’ll not accept another.

Anyway, once I start using Opera 9.5…

Yo Giraffe, read the reviews on CNET and other reliably sites as well as a thorough visit to Haute Secures’ site, it’s a fairly new program but the technology behind it is quite sound & especially effective, you really wouldn’t regret having this program and it as comodo CPF in its early stages will only get better in time. The reboot is necessary after install for the program like a clean install of CPF for its settings to initialize.

Xman (:KWL) :■■■■

http://hautesecure.com/

Well, They have partnered with Opera. See their Press Release

Sounds like an OK product… Waiting for testing from experts & more reviews.

Josh

That’s why I mentioned Opera…

Avast detect some WIN32 worm when I tried to download Haute Secure the other day. It wasn’t the installer file itself but a file put in my temp files directory. FP maybe or something else.

E

I just wanted to say, this didn’t work out for me … It’s just, unusable ?

I recommend it to normal users but not for me 8)

Xan

Just to inform you, I know lots of people outside this board who don’t trust “Haute Secure”.

:THNK

Avast detect some WIN32 worm when I tried to download Haute Secure the other day. It wasn't the installer file itself but a file put in my temp files directory. FP maybe or something else.

Maybe you were using the akamai installer/downloader?
(I’ve read some report a few days ago that some version of it contains malware)

:-TD

I honestly don’t trust this yet. This is very new & not very well known.

Josh

Yo Josh, how did Comodos’ products get known, by trying them right? You guys are too paranoid IMHO, I’m not force feeding this on anyone, just trying to give you an extra edge, and a choice is a personal thing for everbody.
When it merits its reviews from trustworthy sources it really can’t be all that bad even if it is fairly new. It’s a step ahead of its time in monitoring baddies on the Web. (:s*) (:s*) (:s*) (:s*) so far in my roadtests.

Regards all
Xman
(:KWL)

Thank goodness for diskshield when trying out new programs.

You proved your point :slight_smile:

I am not paranoid ;D 88) Just “curious”

Yo Josh, how did Comodos' products get known, by trying them right? You guys are too paranoid IMHO, I'm not force feeding this on anyone, just trying to give you an extra edge, and a choice is a personal thing for everbody. When it merits its reviews from trustworthy sources it really can't be all that bad even if it is fairly new. It's a step ahead of its time in monitoring baddies on the Web. Star Star Star Star so far in my roadtests.

If you please, some of us simply are NOT willing to try anything new at the market.
Including blue strawberries. Even if beautiful to someone.

It's a step ahead of its time in monitoring baddies on the Web.

That’s why some of us “baddies on the web” won’t ever use it. LOL.

(:TNG)

:■■■■

Including blue strawberries. Even if beautiful to someone.
I would try them, give them to me ;D njammie ;D
If you please, some of us simply are NOT willing to try anything new at the market.
I have tried it but eerrrrrr .... I just didn't like it.
That's why some of us "baddies on the web" won't ever use it. LOL.
+ 1 :-TU

Xan

Well even though I don’t have the standalone version, I have Opera and its verification engine is powered by HS (among others):

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9233/hauterz9.png

:SMLR

They don’t recognize forums.comodo.com :frowning: