Has my Comodo become corupted

Hi,

I have have comodo firewall and defense + and have used it fine for a year now. However i recently did a system complete restore due to trojans on my lap top. Well i have reloaded the software for comodo and have noticed that I can no longer look at the outbound connections as the tab link is no longer visible.

Sorry I don’t know how you make a picture of the screen to show you but its the main screen that show the summary and I can not open outbound connections, suspicious files or tasks running is there an option to allow this or is it how the software is from now on as like I said had no problem before and there is also a problem connection to the internet too fir updates keeps saying that there is a connection error 113 but my internet is fine. I have done a scan with malware bytes and I have Avira virus scanner. I also uninstalled Comodo and re-installed it. How can I see what files these are? Has my Comodo been corrupted by unknown files? Just abit worried as I said above restored but wanna make sure no problems occur.

Thanks

Below is System Info I thought might help and I’m using Comodo version 3.0.22.349.

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name JODIE
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model MM061
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 12 GenuineIntel ~1862 Mhz
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 12 GenuineIntel ~1861 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A17, 13/06/2007
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = “5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)”
User Name JODIE\Owner
Time Zone GMT Daylight Time
Total Physical Memory 1,024.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 571.51 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.96 GB
Page File Space 2.38 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

What version of Comodo are you currently using?

When you got the latest version. Did you uninstall the previous version and reboot first?

Welcome to the Forum, Bitter tears.

You should update to CIS 3.9 at this link.
Please uninstall your current version and reboot before installing this one.
Also, if you are running any other AV software, disable it prior to installing CIS.

Hi.

Thanks for the hello its a great forum so helpful.

Thank you both for the advice followed your advice and the update worked perfectly and I have my summary links back ;D, which is great as i didn’t want to give up this great firewall. Thanks Again and take care both you.