Has anyone tried Dynamic Security Agent?

Has anyone tried Dynamic Security Agent?

http://www.privacyware.com/dynamic_security_agent.html

How does it compare to Comodo’s Defense+? I know that if you run an unrecognized program, e.g., a newly-downloaded program, Defense+ will alert you when something is about to happen and you can allow the action, block the action, or treat the program as an installer/updater, trusted program, or isolated program. I’m not sure what Dynamic Security Agent will do. Here’s a quote from their website:

DSA detects, blocks and quarantines activity characteristic of known malware, hacking, phishing and other threat types so that personal computer users and IT managers within small, medium or large organizations can more effectively and proactively protect the environments and private data for which they are responsible. An exceptionally simple user interface makes DSA a breeze to manage. You'll realize expanded protection and become educated about the nature of activity - trusted and un-trusted - that occurs on your system.

I am wondering if DSA will simply block suspicious activity or give you an option to allow or block the action. I just want to know which is better: D+ or DSA?

Defense+ by far!!! I haven’t tried it, but just looking at the website. It’s more of a Detection System then Prevention, And I am sorry to say I find their website very poor.

Cheers,
Josh