Has anybody tried the latest EASEUS Todo Backup Home v2.0 Free

G’day ;D

Has anybody tried the latest EASEUS Todo Backup Home v2.0 Free EaseUS Todo Backup - Home Backup Solutions for Data/Files/OS/Devices. and has anybody been experiencing problem and glitch with this latest version because I’m thinking of giving up Acronis True Image, because it getting a bit difficult for me to keep up with the budget cost as I’m currently using Acronis True Image v10.0.0.4942.

Thank you :-TU

I have been using V 1.1 of Todo backup with no problems at all for quite sometime now!! :-TU what i like about it is the simplicity of the program!! Its very easy to navigate through the interface!! The bootable cd from todo has saved me the pain of reinstalling windows whenever i ran into trouble!!
I have not given the new version a try yet, i see its even got incremental backup now!! 8) so must be good!! will try it and let you know!!

Speedy, I’ll test next week. Take a look on Macrium Reflect also :wink:

I must say I still use ntbackup (wizard disabled)

Now all these back up programs its getting crazy!

@Tech how good is Macrium Reflect never heard of it ???

There is also Paragon Backup & Recovery free which is good and of course Comodo Backup which makes also image of drive and partitions.

The free version has limitations, as obvious. But it works very well and it is reliable. Have a bootable CD in the free version if you want or need.

I’ve decided to choose Paragon Backup & Recovery 2010 Free Advanced Free Data Recovery software | Paragon Backup & Recovery Community Edition so far good in complete backup and I’ve also restored my backup, and works like magic no problem and no glitch…Phew!

I’m using Acronis TI version 10 on Windows 7 without any problems…All you need is the boot disk for backup and restore functions…The software isn’t installed on my system at all.

Wow I’ve never thought this would work on Win7 :o ??? you’re not joking right ???

Acronis TI 10 is documented to run on Win7:
http://kb.acronis.com/content/2870

The boot disks usage is still more trivial as it runs…under Linux.

This being said, i don’t advocate for whatever software backing up in a proprietary format: in the event of a crash throwing you out of the GUI, you are left with your eyes to cry.

From my point of view, only data deserves to be backed up (in its native format for the same reason).

@ speedypc

It works for me on win 7 and Vista and never have a problem…I just back up to my external HD…
I also made 2 extra boot discs in case one gets damaged.

It’s your choice what to do…Just my two cents worth.

Happy New Year

Just my two cents worth.
Not two cents: Acronis TI approximative cost is 50$, whereas Parangon and some other solutions are free.

He already has TI 10.

I'm thinking of giving up Acronis True Image, because it getting a bit difficult for me to keep up with the budget cost as I'm currently using Acronis True Image v10.0.0.4942.
Wow I've never thought this would work on Win7

Really?

Drive Copy 10 Personal (free today) is a perfect tool for creating a virtual clone of your PC, including operating system, drivers and settings, all your applications and files.

macrium reflect is excellent.
i tried todo back-up but wouldnt recognise my hard drive for some reason.