Happy IPV6 day ! (time zones apply)

The cyberspace got a new universe… let’s just hope that malware does not conquer so many planets in this new universe. :■■■■

I’m part of The Comodo Intergalactic Federation, I’m safe at the moment… (:KWL)

(:CLP)   :BNC   (:CLP)

World IPv6 Launch

So? I mean what’s the big fuss anyone?

IPv4 = 4 294 967 296 unique addresses
IPv6 = 340 282 366 920 938 463 463 374 607 431 768 211 456 unique addresses

Basically we won’t have to worry about there not being enough IP-addresses on the Internet.

Now all routers, NIC cards and firewalls must be able to handle IPv6 or they will be left behind.

Yep!

No you are not at all.

Well Victor,
I’m not sure why you are so excited … honestly ??? and why you are jumping & clapping?

You are safe at the moment not because of “CIF”, but because you are (most likely) more experienced user than others (have no idea, actually, but you sound like that)… using additional layers of security & so on…

No - there is no hope because of IPv6 or whatever. That is not relevant by any means to the issue …

IPv4… IPv6 /v7/69 :slight_smile: we’ll get more & more sophisticated malware … even better than “Flame” … hmmm 88) hope you know what I 'talking about (the security hole was known by MS for more than 2 years actually… another topic)
… but the main point - “IPv6” or whatever … has nothing to do with your (our) security

Actually I’m not sure why & where your comment came from regarding security … what is the basis for stating (rather even hoping for) that ???

Cheers!