Hacked Twice!

valves steam?

I think XenonG means Valve as in the game software company (half-life) & Steam as in one of their products. Steam isn’t a game, it’s an validation/update/cache-like process used by their games.

Ok, iam hacked 3rd time…lol…seriously(same scenario).

Folks, please release Comodo v2.4 quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Oh my! Folks they also altered my Comodo Network Monitroring rules.
They messes it up and also added tcp/udp out from 0.0.0.0 to 0.0.0.0 !!!

It is the default rule. it mens allow tcp/udp out from any to any.

Forgot to say “IN” as well and in place No5 not in 1.

Other rules messes up AS WELL.

All this may be very interesting to some, but is it relevant for a normal user? We don’t all run a server. Can any pc be hacked this easily? If the answer is yes, there seems to be very little reason to run a firewall at all.

I don’t understand a thing of it, but it seems “flaws” in other programs (or whatever they are) are exploited. Shouldn’t these things simply be updated or corrected in the first place, instead of wanting the firewall to cover\repair every imperfection in a system?

No.

We don't all run a server. Can any pc be hacked this easily?
No.
If the answer is yes, there seems to be very little reason to run a firewall at all.

I don’t understand a thing of it, but it seems “flaws” in other programs (or whatever they are) are exploited. Shouldn’t these things simply be updated or corrected in the first place, instead of wanting the firewall to cover\repair every imperfection in a system?

Yes. It probably would be better to fix the Apache web server & the other relevant security holes. I think the RC group (who’s performing the friendly-hack) even tell Nikos how to do this.

Greetings,

[Full-disclosure] SQL Injection in IPB <=2.1.3
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 13:02:02 CDT

I write to you to disclose three vulnreabilities within the ipb software. I came across these whilst gaining access to pzforum.net as part of the www.rootcontest.org contest. These vulnerabilities are tested up to version 2.1.3.

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2006-09/0521.html

Thanks,
rki.