Error when running long name executables in a small window.
- What you did: Open a long name executable.
- What actually happened or you actually saw: NA
- What you expected to happen or see: NA
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: Adjusting the window size.
- If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes here?: NA
- Details & exact version of any application (execpt CIS) involved with download link: Eclipse 3.7 RC1.
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen:NA
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons):NA
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: CIS Firewall and D+ 5.4.189822.1355
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: NO.
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?: NA
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: NO
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?: NA
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): NA
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+= Safe , Sandbox= untrusted , Firewall = Custom , AV = NA
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows 7 x64 SP1 as Admin.
- Other security and utility software installed: NOD32 AV 4.2
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): No.
[attachment deleted by admin]