Just reposting issues from beta stage to make sure that someone will look into these. All issues are present in current final version. Original bug reports linked.
- ICMP messages are wrongly logged (Type Type insted of Type Code).
- Icons change randomly in Log Viewer while scrolling
- Edit button in Global Firewall Rules does NOT work.
- All branches are expanded and a view is changed when using Clear all logs option in Log viewer
- Log Viewer and CAV’s RMB scanning option use low quality icon what is noticeable on Windows 7
- Elements in Summary tab are wrongly displayed at 120 DPI
I found few more, but right now I do not have time to correctly report them. I’m going to update this list later.
Operating system: Windows 7 b7000 32bit
Other security software: none.
But since these are GUI issues most of them are present on Windows XP as well.