A. THE BUG/ISSUE:
- What you did: Sandboxed comodo dragon 23.4 as fully virualized. i had the option enabled to show a green border around fully virtualized programs.
- What actually happened or you actually saw: When i tried to rearrange my tabs in a different order, the tab i was dragging opened in a new window instead of moving to the spot i intended.
- What you expected to happen or see: The tab to move in the same window instead of opening in a new window.
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: When i disabled the option “show highlighted frame for virtualized programs” everything worked as expected
- If a software compatibility problem have you tried the compatibility fixes (link in format)?: N/A
- Details & exact version of any software (execpt CIS) involved (with download link unless malware): N/A
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so precise steps to make it happen: Set dragon to be fully virtualized with the option enabled “show highlighted frame for virtualized programs” then open 2 tabs and try to drag the second tab in front of the first (rearrange). the tab you start to drag will open in a new window.
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): The highlighted border causes the problem.
B. FILES APPENDED. (Please zip unless screenshots).:
0. A diagnostics report file (Click ‘?’ in top right of main GUI) Required for all issues): Attached
- Screenshots of the 6.0 Killswitch Process Tab (see Advanced tasks ~ Watch Activity) or 5.x Active Process List. If accessible, required for all issues:: Attached
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: N/A
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs: N/A
- A CIS config report or file: Attached
- Crash or freeze dump file: N/A
- Screenshot of More~About page. Can be used instead of typed product and AV database version: Attached
C. YOUR SETUP:
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration: Comodo firewall; proactive config; about page attached
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CIS: No
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): Enabled proactive config; disabled BB; enabled HIPS;
- Defense+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall & AV security levels: Defense + safe mode; BB disabled; Firewall safe mode; Av not installed;
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Win 7 ultimate, sp1, x64, UAC diabled, admin
- Other security and utility software currently installed: peerblock on demand; CB beta 2
- Other security software previously installed at any time since Windows was last installed: N/A
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box)[color=blue]:
[attachment deleted by admin]