GREAT! Kaspersky moving to Default Deny

To Seany007 Today, Comodo is reaching the 50 M installations of CIS … Melih said it is growing about 1 M new users a month …

Sadly Comodo is only about 1/6 of kaspersky that i stand tall at 300m users New Kaspersky Antivirus Software Plans (2023) | Kaspersky

Also I just want to correct something so kail don’t hurt me :-X but kaspersky is one of the fastest growing internet security company in america… I believe so…and kaspersky is a "father " company to many companies…

Note: never talk about it again :a0

Kaspersky is a commercial product and most likely has a substantial budget for advertising.

What do you mean with "kaspersky is a “father " company to many companies…” ?

Alot of minor AV companies use Kaspersky Signature and engine…Well I think some from europe…

a lot - is how much ?
please confirm your words - show the list of “AV companies use Kaspersky Signature and engine”
do not forget to show proof links to official sites “AV companies use Kaspersky Signature and engine”

:smiley: and in China rising? and in India? at us in Siberia growing Eset!
(I am only talking about the paid AV products)

Fine fine let me find the link…maybe a while :wink:

why doesn’t comodo attempt to be a household name? is it because you guys rather use the money to make products and let your name grow through word of mouth or what?

You said it…