Gramatical errors in the help file

There are several gramatical errors in the help file. The following is a sample taken from the Defense+ section. I rewrote the section to give you an idea of how it would be easier to read by changing a few things around. I think the help file is too wordy at times and has comas in odd, inappropriate places. I hope you consider it.

Here’s the original:

Safe Mode: While monitoring critical system activity, (Most users understand that the purpose of Defense+ is to monitor critical system activity. By saying “while monitorig critical system activity”, users might be confused and think there is a setting within Defense+ to “monitor critical system activity”) Defense+ automatically learns the activity of executables and applications certified as ‘Safe’ by Comodo. It also automatically creates ‘Allow’ rules these activities, if the checkbox ‘Create rules for safe applications’ is selected. For non-certified, unknown, applications, you will receive an alert whenever that application attempts to run. Should you choose, you can add that new application to the safe list by choosing ‘Treat this application as a Trusted Application’ at the alert. This instructs the Defense+ not to generate an alert the next time it runs. If your machine is not new or known to be free of malware (if the machine is known to be free of malware?)and other threats as in ‘Clean PC Mode’ then ‘Safe Mode’ is recommended setting for most users - combining the highest levels of security with an easy-to-manage number of Defense+ alerts.

And the editited version:

Safe Mode: Defense+ will learn the activity of executables and applications certified as ‘Safe’ by Comodo and will automatically create ‘Allow’ rules for them if the checkbox ‘Create rules for safe applications’ is selected. You will receive an alert whenever any non-certified, unknown application attempts to run. If the application is added to the safe list by choosing ‘Treat this application as a Trusted Application’ at the alert, Defense+ will not generate an alert the next time the application runs. If your machine is neither new nor known to be free of malware and other threats, as in ‘Clean PC Mode’, then ‘Safe Mode’ is the recommended setting for most users, combining the highest level of security with an easy-to-manage number of Defense+ alerts.