Google Firefox error?????

I need help i use firefox with its default search engine which is google and today it gives me an error saying

Google
Error

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google. 

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Greetings!

Are you using another user agent than the default one (like Mozilla 5.0)? If yes, that might be the problem.
It’s also possible that someone else in your neighbourhood has been infected with malware. I think Google might block the IP adress for some while and show this message. If someone else is infected, you might get this message, because if you use dynamic IP it’ll change, and you might get one that’s been used by a neighbour. There’s of course a small chance that you’re actually infected yourself.
Does it work in Internet Explorer?

actually i was on a neighbors open wifi and now im thinking more then likely it was one of the many other computers on that signal. Because now on my own wifi it works perfect with no error. Thanks ragwing :smiley: :-TU