Google chrome version 28.0.1500.71 is not working with virtual kiosk

whenever i try to use Google chrome 28 in virtual kiosk chrome does not work at all. actually when i click on the chrome to start on virtual kiosk that time chrome just load and then chrome does not work at all
i did not change any settings from chrome and cis

so how can i solve this problem can anyone tell me is this a bug?
if it s a bug can someone send this bug report to the bug forum.
i don’t know how to send a bug report and i can not provide a screen shot due to my slow net connection.

Google chrome version 28.0.1500.71 and cis version 6.2.285401.2860

please help

The latest version of Chrome is 28.0.1500.72. Open About Google Chrome (chrome://chrome) to update your installation.

i think this the bug of new cis 6.2 updated version. because i have updated chrome and now using the chrome version 28.0.1500.72 but the same problem i have faced.

I can assure you the latest version of Chrome just works as fine as ever in Comodo Sandbox! I’m writing in it!!! ;D

Takes ~30 minutes to even start for me and I’ve even tried re-installing Windows, however it works fine on my laptop so I’d guess this is one of those bugs that affect some users but not all.

I’ve been seeing alot of posts about chrome 28 not working in virtual environments, even sandboxie is having problems.

Thank you for the information! :slight_smile:

Having the same problem in 28.0.1500.72 (latest version of Chrome at this writing). It works but takes several minutes for Chrome to appear (Win 8 Pro, Intel Core i7-3770).

I’m having a similar problem with Comodo Dragon 28.0.4.0 not running in virtual mode. See https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cd/cd-28040-does-not-open-in-virtual-mode-in-windows-8-pro-64bit-t96910.0.html.