Google Chrome does not load any webpage in Sandbox or Virtual Kiosk

The title says it all. When launching Chrome in CIS sandbox or in Virtual Kiosk, and try to load a page…just blank space.
I have adblock installed if that matters.
Windows 8.1 64 bit, CIS 6.3
IE works ok in both sandbox and virtual kiosk.
Does anyone else have the same problem?

Have you tried resetting the sandbox and trying again? Resetting the sandbox has solved similar issues for me in the past.

Yes, no luck, just the same blank screen with “x” (stop) button enabled. ???

Try reinstalling CIS by following the advice I give in this topic. Then, after reinstalling do not change any settings. If that does not fix it then please create a bug report for this in this section of the forum.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks.

Before CIS, the only installations were Avast & ESET which were successfully uninstalled with both standard method and uninstall tools (the ones in eset’s page). What I only had was MBAM.
Also, I don’t want to change my CIS configuration, I think there is no use doing so, as we are supposed to be able to configure CIS the we want. Sorry for not being able to help a lot but I have very little free time to do such things these days. :embarassed:
Chrome cannot even load settings or the about tab.
I think I must fill a bug report anyway but firstly I want to check if there are more people having this issue.
Thanks!!