good news for windows 7 users

I know comodo DOESN’T support windows 7. It a well established fact. I just wanted to people to know that it works, BUT IT’S NOT SUPPORTED,

I can safely say this works on the newest WINDOWS 7 RC version 7057 (was released a few days ago, but not to the public) it also works verson 7048, 7022(I think), and 7000

I just wanted the developers to know that every version of Windows 7 from version 7000 - 7057 is working fine. EVEN DELETING “unsafe entries” seems to be safe to delete.

Also to the developers,
Windows 7 RC version 7057 won’t be out until sometime in April (as far as I know) So there’s no rush on anything for windows 7 :slight_smile:

You developers rock :comodo110:

You are ENTIRELY wrong. I put the caps to emphasise that you are ENTIRELY WRONG.

You are ENTIRELY wrong. I put the caps to emphasise that you are ENTIRELY WRONG.
You don't need to be a drama queen :) Just write what problems your having

Everything works fine on my computer
Anyway, what happened to your computer???

That was more of me making fun of your improper use of caps lock /sarcasm.

We were unable to get it to install properly at all, let-alone properly run. It’s understood that we have TPM chips in our computer with bitlocker and we encrypt every bit of data but that shouldn’t be a reason for it not to work. This was on Windows 7 Technet preview, x86-64. When we did get it to run with compatibility mode, we had to go back and clean up it’s eff-ups, but I don’t blame them for that simply because it’s not supported yet.

That was more of me making fun of your improper use of caps lock /sarcasm.
If what your saying it true, then your going to love this site. This place is full of spelling and grammer errors :) Think of it as a treasure trove :BNC

Anyway,

I disabled “Safe Delete” and “Registry Protection” on my settings.

We were unable to get it to install properly at all, let-alone properly run
When it comes to windows 7, I run all the programs that I have in compatibility mode whether it needs it or not.

Just an idea for you :■■■■

u speek good england!

Ewen :frowning:

(hehe, eXPerience)

You forgot your “Ewen :-)” ending. :stuck_out_tongue:

No he didn’t :smiley:

Xan

Ewen :-(

your an a$$hole :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t blame him, blame me Blame him ! ;D

Xan

it’s all good, its only a web forum :-TU

Name: envygeeks Posts: 2 (2 per day) Position: Newbie Date Registered: Yesterday at 01:21:13 PM Last Active: Yesterday at 07:40:43 PM ICQ: AIM: MSN: YIM: Email: hidden Website: Current Status: Offline Offline [Add To Buddy List] Gender: Age: N/A Location: Local Time: March 18, 2009, 05:01:28 PM Language:
I'm betting that a member here created an extra account named (envygeeks) to post this

FYI : The IP address used to register the abovenamed account shows as unrelated to any other forum member. The IP does not relate to a proxy or any other anonymizer service. I think it’s the IP address for the grassy knoll.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

FYI : The IP address used to register the abovenamed account shows as unrelated to any other forum member.
I was just curious

Why do you keep writing “Ewen”. It basicly means idiot

It like writing

Cheers,
idiot :slight_smile:

My reference to “ewen”

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ewen&defid=626082
1. Ewen

Deposed chief ladyboy of mulletts.

Often known as ‘gimp spit’ or more simply ‘gimp’.

Has a fondness for monkeys and small hairy boys
‘Put yer monkey away, i can smell Ewen coming…’
by Daddy Apr 22, 2004 share this
2. ewen

1. Of or displaying a general lack of conscientiousness
  2. To show little and / or poor judgement
  3. A general state of malaise not unlike a hangover brought on by a largely forgotten night of severe drinking.
    “I think Dave might get fired, he’s been acting really ewen lately.”

“Dude, I think I had about 20 shots of Jameson last night, I’m totally ewen right now.”
hungover irresponsible beat up jameson rock and roll
by mquestb Apr 1, 2008 share this
3. ewen

someone with a very small head.
look at that pin-head hes a ewen!
pin-head moore welsh peasant 75% re-growth pimple-head
by tufty May 13, 2006 share this

It is the man’s name silly monkey jay 88)

Because it’s my name.

If you expanded your reference sources to something a tad more intellectual than urbandictionary.com, you would find that it’s the old Welsh form of “John”, similar to the Gaelic “Eoian” or Celtic “Ewan”.

Wanna hear what I think of the name “Jay”? :wink:

FYI : The IP address used to register the abovenamed account shows as unrelated to any other forum member.
Isn't it common knowledge at least at the comodo forum here that changing an ip address even without a proxy isn't hard along with changing the machines name

a simple example of changing the name
Make sure your in admin mode —>go to run —> type in cmd
netsh p2p pnrp peer set machine name=“”
netsh p2p pnrp peer set machine publish=stop
netsh p2p pnrp peer set machine publish=start

Close Admin out being in admin mode and the cmd window.

or maybe just use another line. (I have access to more then one line, but I usually keep it the same)

Wanna hear what I think of the name "Jay"? Wink
If its anything related to being called a pothead, I propably heard most of them.
If its anything related to being called a pothead, I propably heard most of them.
How cruel, you just ruined my joke >:(

Xan

Because it's my name.
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was your name. I met many people(chicago, il (chicagoland area)) and I just never heard of that name before. I though it was a slang word and that's when I decided to look online to find out what ewen is and based it off that

My british culture knowledge is very limited

like in the U.K.
I’m so ■■■■■■ <----it basicly means I’m so drunk

in America <---- it basicly means I’m so angry

How about
I got stoned ,I could mean someone threw a rock at you. or I got high as hell

eXPerience,
I apologize for my misinterpretations :slight_smile:

NP Jay. :wink: With a name like “Ewen”, you get used to it. I’ve been called everything from “Emu” to “U-Turn”.