Give us your feedback! Help us improve the product!

Please feel free to give us any feedback you may have regarding the product. Love/Hate the GUI? Love being able to deploy CFP? Wished it could integrate with something else? Let us know!

Make sure to include the number of PCs CRM is currently managing and any other information you think would be helpful to us in understanding your needs.

This can be also known as the Wish List. :slight_smile:

Hi friends! Going to test the GUI next week only(lack time). The firewall is really good, thank you (CLY) (:CLP)

I will give you my feedback when I download it. I really want to use the work group feature… But at the moment my sis and Dad use there PC’s alot so I can’t test them yet.

But it looks really good… Keep up the good work.

Hi 3xist!

The beauty of CESM is that you don’t have to wait till Dad and sister finish their work or interrupt them ! :slight_smile:

Once you have installed Central Service and Admin Console on your (administrator’s) computer you can install CESM Agents on their PCs using administrator’s rights and then you only need these (managed) computers to continue to work to test our application.

Enjoy!

Yeah but they don’t have CFP 3 installed on their PC’s…

Cheers,
Josh

Hi Josh!
CESM is supposed to remotely install and manage programs like CFP. You could refer to the product brief document available near the CESM installation - there you can find detailed instruction how to install and manage CFP. And once again: Let your Dad and sis continue to work on their PCs , you can do everything from Your own PC! :wink:

Never new about this!

Thank you very much… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I will do so when I get spare time (School Holidays ended!)

:slight_smile:

Josh

:â– â– â– â– 

Hi Arash,

Got the download OK but not installed yet on win 2003 network 8 wkstns 2 Database servers, IIs server & Admin will install Monday.

Mark

In order for me to test and present to management as a replacement for our current solution, we need to have integrated AV (thus the need for CIS instead of CFP as the endpoint product).

Hopefully this planned and in the works…

LM

hopefully should be out this month… with CIS integrated into ESM…

we should also have CDE (Comodo Disk Encryption) integrated into ESM as well very soon,…

and the rest will come…

Melih

Awesome, Melih!

LM

Melih,

How are you doing on pricing. If you get a release out soon, I am going to try to get my wife’s Small law firm (maybe 15 PC Max) to give it a try but I’m with LM in that I need a more complete solution. For me price is defiantly an object. Are licenses going to be based on the # of client apps or # of CESM clients. If not we may put CIS on Every PC but that sounds like a lot of work. It sure would be easier with CESM.

CIS individual is still completely free for personal and business. I hope can you price CESM low enough So I can talk the senior partner into it.

Thanks
X

hi X

Sure, you have been a great help in our forums. More than happy to give a huge discount to your wife’s firm.
You can PM me about it if you wish.
thanks
Melih

How are you doing on pricing. If you get a release out soon, I am going to try to get my wife's Small law firm (maybe 15 PC Max) to give it a try but I'm with LM in that I need a more complete solution. For me price is defiantly an object. Are licenses going to be based on the # of client apps or # of CESM clients. If not we may put CIS on Every PC but that sounds like a lot of work. It sure would be easier with CESM.

CIS individual is still completely free for personal and business. I hope can you price CESM low enough So I can talk the senior partner into it.

Hi X,

The CFP currently integrates will be replaced by CIS beginning of February and Disk Encryption should be integrated by end of February. As for pricing, instead of individual license fees for each security application, Comodo has instituted a flat, per workstation charging system, whereby organizations pay for the number of computers they manage irrespective of the number of applications that are installed on any one computer. As soon as new CESM controlled applications are launched, they will be provided to the administrator as free of charge packages ready for seamless deployment across the network.

Here are the retail discounted rates:

Pricing Bands List Price/Endpoint Per Year Discount Percentage
1-5 Free
5-100 $22.95
101-250 $17.21 25%
251-500 $16.07 30%
501-1000 $14.92 35%
1001-2500 $13.77 40%
2501-5000 $11.48 50%
5001-10,000 $9.18 60%
10,001+ $6.89 70%

Regards,

-Fiolla

That’s awesome news!

LM

Hi Melih

I’ve had a good trial with the current release and discovered a few situations that need attention. No doubt your team will almost certainly have discovered them too! However, as the new release is imminent there’s little point in submitting my findings but will, ofcourse, retest in the new release.

I think the product is exactly what we’re looking for and I’d like to congratulate you and your team in thinking about, and releasing, this great business model.

Waiting with bated breath for the new release of CESM with CIS. Is it still on for release in early February?

Regards

Frank

Hi Frank

Thank you very much for your post.

Yes CESM with CIS is scheduled for February. Please let me know if I can help any further.

thanks
Melih

Greetings!

Do you have a more precise ETA on CESM with CIS please?

Breath is very bated now…!

Regards

Frank

days…

Melih

Ooh, I’m all a-jitter… ;D

LM