OK I have tunderbird 2.0 installed along with the Webmail extensions to get my yahoo and hotmail e-mails. I installed CSE, and all the happened when I went to download my mail, thunderbird got stuck at contacting localhost. Can someone help me set it up? Thanks
We’ve looking into this issue now and will respond to you soon.
Can you post any information about software installed on your PC:
- OS and SP installed and 32bit/64bit
- Thunderbird version
- CSE version
- Webmail extension (full name please) and version of this extension
Can you describe when it got stuck in next cases, please:
- Click “Get Mail” button to receive all mails
- Receive e-mail from any account covered with Webmail extension
- Receive e-mail from any non-web SSL account
- Receive e-mail from any non-web non-SSL account
Thanks in advance - we’ll try to resolve all your issues as soon as possible!
We have reproduced your issue and started to fix it.
Unfortunately, You can’t setup CSE to work with this Mozilla Thunderbird extension right now.
We will respond to you as soon as we fix this issue.
Thanks for selecting Comodo!
Support for this extension would be added with the release of Thunderbird Plug-in with full Comodo SecureEmail functionality.
It is developing right now.
I’ll post here information about release of this version.
oh so I have to wait too