Get Win7 Security Center to Recognize CIS4

Uninstalled a properly working CIS3 FW only, and installed CIS4 FW only.
Windows FW was disabled under CIS3 but CIS4 enabled it when installed.
I have disabled the Windows FW in Services, again, but Win7 will not recognize the Comodo Firewall.

Now, how do I get Win7 to recognize the CIS4 Firewall, although CIS4 FW is reporting that it is operating properly and I need to do nothing.

Using Avira AV, and Threatfire Spyware. Cleared all cache, rebooted, etc. CIS4 FW set to Custom Policy, Defense+ to SafeMode, both as before, Sandbox enabled.

Am I wrong that Win7 SHOULD recognize the Firewall?
Since it isn’t, how do I make it do so?
Seems a simple question and should have a simple answer as it is supposedly compatible with Win7.

I have windows 7 and it recognizes comodo as the firewall, comodo anti-virues and the virus protection and comodo D+ as the spyware and unwanted software protection.

I’ve always been baffled why people insist to make a lame security system work with anything else (especially the bee’s knees).

One of the first things I do with a system is turn off the default secuirity. I make certain that Win Auto Update works with notification only. Then its up to me to downlaod the WU’s. Then I make certain that once I download the update it keeps pestering me to install it. Other than that I don’t care about Win Security Ctr (I disable the whole gamut ASAP). To be clear: I make certain that both Win & MS Updates work equally well.

When the little yellow triangle WU thing shows up in the system tray I deal with it ASAP. For EVERYTHING else I rely on the app specific alert. I keep Win Security Console totally out of the picture. I turn that thing off as soon as I can.

What do I need that needless waste of blloat for? Every single stinkin’ time I launch CIS - on the summary page - I’m informed if my virus defs are out of date; he’s contantly warning me to do a full scan. I never have and probably never will. This is true for Ad-Aware, Spybot also. Windows Defender updates come through the yellow sys-tray icon.

Try resetting the security center with the following procedure:

Open a command prompt by clicking Start → Run. Type cmd and click OK.

In the command prompt window, type NET STOP WINMGMT /Y and press ENTER.

Type REN %WINDIR%\SYSTEM32\WBEM\REPOSITORY REP.OLD and press ENTER.

Type EXIT and press ENTER to close the window.

Restart the system. Windows should start normally, but you may be prompted to restart the system once more to complete the changes caused by resetting the core repository. You may also need to restart once more if Windows Security Center still does not detect your security product.