Freshdownloader freshdevices

I was changing downloaders and tried freshdownloader (Big Mistake!) Now some traces of it are still in my browser. Every time I try to make a download I get a fresh device error code. I manually removes the plugin and repaired the installation, still no go. the Is there anyway to set a default download manager?

I was changing downloaders and tried freshdownloader (Big Mistake!) Now some traces of it are still in my browser.
which browsers exactly . . .all ? IE

Easy integration into Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firebird, Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Opera, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser, Maxthon / MyIE2, Slim Browser, in any Windows operating system (95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7). Simply grabs any URL from these popular browsers and Fresh Download will take over.

Anything that can make that overwhelming statement I would quickly run from.

Yes, a teachable moment.

Try running a couple of registry cleaners and see if the problem goes after having used them. I recommend Auslogics Free Registry Cleaner and Eusing Free Registry Cleaner.

No luck.

Have to tried downloading say Free Download Manager, install it and see if it will retake the association.

Worth a try. Good Luck

Using Free now, but no go. I use Ice Dragon as my main but this just bugs me.