Freezing when clicked "What is this app ?" thing

Hi

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8106/errork.jpg

When i click marked area Cis becomes frozen and i cant use cis. I have to restart pc when that happens. I reinstalled cis and that didnt solve problem.What is this and how can I solve, any ideas ?

PS: This happens for every app and firewall config window. XP sp3 with latest updates.

Thank You

What version of CIS are you running?

Do you have other security programs running in the background? Try disabling them. Does that help or not?

thank you, but I only have got CIS for real time security. I got other tools like spybot search and destroy. And I got Ashampoo WinOptimizer too. Maybe that can did ? But now I tested this on my friends PC too and samething happen ! He used to use avira but I installed him Comodo and he doesnt have Security or tweak apps ? He is XP sp3 too.

PS: My Settings are here => AntiVır-Stateful Firewall-Custom Defense-Safe

Maybe defense is blocking itself ?

Can you post a screenshot of the D+ logs of around the time the event happens? They are under Defense + → Common Tasks → View Defense + Events.

No I can’t :frowning: Because CIS is completly frozen. Now , I disabled Defense and tried with firewall and same. Now I have to reset my PC to Use CIS and get rid of frozen Firewall Alert Popup.

Btw , Cis’s Icon near the clock is moving as usual when crash happens.It doesnt freeze

But Windows is trying to kill cfp.exe when I am restarting so its frozen too I think.