Freedom of speech

I agree.
As for free speech. My theory is (You can say whatever you want, but you’ll be accountable for your own actions

2 Likes

Your “freedom of speech” nonsense has nothing to do with private business or their forums.

Freedom of Speech is specific to Government, which includes Higher Education Institutions.

hey like i already said… companies are not above the universal basic human rights… you may look them up, it about freespeech and expressing opinions without censorship in any media…guess what forums are also a form of media… btw slavery is also not allowed in private…

This is a private community by a private company and so it can do whatever it wants. If you don’t like the terms and conditions you don’t have to join. If you joined and then read it and didn’t like it you can delete your account.

Once you do join, you join under the T&C of the community at that time and if it’s changed you’ll be under the new T&C as you visiting on or after that date of change is you accepting the new conditions.

1 Like

you know you are in a tyrannic system/dictationship, when thoughts/words/freespeech and expressing opinions are forbiden and/or censored… I fully reject your big brother/1984 “doublethink” logic…
the first victim of tyrannts/dictators is always “THE WORD”

PS: even if you sign to a private/3rd party to agree to illegal terms, for i.e being their slave or be put on human expermintations- it remains still null and invalid…

Remember as an responsible adult we all have choices. One of which is not to be somewhere which doesn’t suit us for whatever reason.

Having the freedom to communicate one’s ideas and beliefs without worrying about repercussions from the government or other authorities is a fundamental human right. It encourages open discussion, supports a diversity of viewpoints, and supports a free and democratic society where people can disagree peacefully and challenge prevailing beliefs without fear of retaliation. This freedom does not, however, shield speech that incites violence or harms other people; rather, it comes with obligations to respect the rights and dignity of others.