Free Firewall 10 cannot copy/paste into/out of sandbox usig clipboard

Product: Comodo (Free) Firewall 10.2.0.6526

In older versions of Comodo Free Firewall I had the ability to select and cut/copy items to the clipboard from applications within the sandbox and paste the item into an application outside the sandbox, and vice versa. At some point an upgrade broke that capability and the clipboard behaves as though there were 2 separate, independent clipboards, one inside the sandbox and one outside. As a result I cannot use the clipboard to move content between sandboxed and non-sandboxed applications.

I have searched the user guides and all the configuration options in my Firewall 10 GUI many times over the last few months and found no setting pertaining to clipboard behavior.

As a temporary workaround I have taken to opening 2 text editors, one inside the sandbox and one outside, both editing a file in my Shared Space, so the routine to cut/paste across the boundary is to cut the selection, paste into the editor in the same domain (within/outside the sandbox), save the file, switch to the other editor, update the edit buffer from the file, cut, and paste into the final destination. This routine has become quite bothersome.

Can I restore the earlier clipboard behavior to allow cutting and pasting between sandboxed and non-sandboxed applications? If so, how?

If this is not possible, is Comodo keeping a list of user-requested features and can an option to choose between separate clipboards and a single combined clipboard be added to such a list?

Hi Rw53,

We are already working on this feature and you can expect in future releases of CIS soon. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

I thought the ability to Not copy/paste in/out of the sandbox was by design. Why is this being reversed?

edit, John Buchanan

i think they are making it an option