Free Download Manager and Comodo Dragon Incompatibility

Hi. i seem to have bumped into a bug,

1 I was unable to automatically install the plugin npfdm.dll even with UAC completely disabled through the options —> settings —>monitoring the folder “Plugins” was created in the Default Comodo Dragon installation path but without the npfdm.dll inside

2 To resolve this issue i manually copied npfdm.dll inside the “Plugins” directory but when i tried to enable browser monitoring i got this: “see attachment”

3 My Comodo Dragon Version is 27.1.0.0 and my Free Download Manager version is 3.9.2 build 1303

4 Extensions that i have installed are AdBlock 2.5.64 and FlashControl 3.2.3

5 I am Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

6 UAC dissabled

7 My Windows installation path is C:\Windows

8 My Comodo Dragon installation path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon

9 I have administrator privileges

10 I dont have Google Chrome installed

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have no idea about that problem but I know Free download manager do not support Chromium based browser ?

follow this tutorial: https://forums.comodo.com/help-cd/tutorial-installing-the-plugin-free-download-manager-in-comodo-dragon-t90417.0.html;msg653028#msg653028
I just did and as shown in the attached image worked

[attachment deleted by admin]

Did liosant’s solution bring the solution for you?

FWIW, I interfaced FDM and CD with extension Downloaders, pointed it to FDM, and set to [ON]. In FDM > Settings > Monitoring, check mark Google Chrome. FDM says it cannot find Google Chrome. Choose to specify location manually and point to Program Files\Comodo\Dragon\Plugins (Win XP). All works fine EXCEPT flash downloads.