Free computer TuneUp by Comodo Experts! (FREE until 10th of June)

Does Your Computer Really Need a Tuning?

Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you probably need your PC tuned up.
Do you want to:

• increase your system’s speed?
  • restore your computer’s memory?
  • free up hard drive space?
  • eliminate registry errors?
  • increase overall system performance?

Comodo’s PC TUNE UP ensures that your computer is running at optimal speed and clear of extraneous files, viruses, spyware, or other malicious programs. Our technicians personally access your PC via a remote chat connection, and then tune your computer while you watch.

START RIGHT NOW!

I can inform you that i got a faster system thanks to the Comodo Team! Here’s how it goes:

Open the page PC Tune Up page and wait for an operator. In my case i met with Tom, again. He worked on my computer when i tested the CFP remote setup and malware removing, now he helped to tune up my notebook. So the details:
Chatter: Tom.
My hardware: MSI Mega Book (2Ghz CPU, 1GB RAM).
Notebook power source ensured.
Time: within half hour + defragment.
Multiple OS language supported: yes, i had a Hungarian Vista 64bit SP1 OS.
Screenshots allowed: yes

Steps taken:
1: chat with moderator on home page/chatter window.
2. download, then run the remote controll application.
3. First step was to check disk for free space and delete temorary files, etc. (to ensure at least 15% free space)
4. 2nd, checking visual effects: by my settings my visual settings were good (settings for performance).
5. Running msconfig to check startup entries and basic system settings:

• checking processor number: by my setting, i had only 1 available processor, however, since it’s a 64 bit system, this machine must have at least 2 CPUs, it’s fixed by Tom (this can mean 15% more speed at least - i guess…).
  • checking services: unnecessery services were unchecked from startup.
  • checked auto-starting applications: i’ve discovered an invalid startup entry when Tom checked the applications and he unchecked the startup entry by my request (an uninstalled program’s startup entry).
    Upon finding another security product which may interfare with Comodo Firewall Pro, the support team will ask your confirmations about the startup unchecking (as i was asked about Windows Defender - it’s not mandatory to uncheck, it’s up to you, it’s a suggestion!).
  1. defragmenting: must run defragment on the disks. The user is asked to run this but the support team will run it on our behalf in case we don’t know how to run this or we are lazy :).

Most infos about my system are Hungarians - hence the OS language… - but at least you will see that it is really doesn’t matter what language your operating system got, these Comodo Tech guys will solve everything!

The only problem what i found is with the rating of the service: you must allow popups from iad.liveperson.net and once the window is opened (you click on the link), you’ll have no scrollbars. The only way to check the ratings is to selec the page text. I informed the team regarding this problem and they’ll work on it (Tom informed me regarding this).

Note that after this tune up, my windows quality factor increased from 2,3 to 2,6. Not a huge step but note that it’s 0,3 more than before, thanks to the Comodo Team! Just check the last picture as well, so you can be sure in the data.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tom is still REALLY pretty! :slight_smile:

I hope he recognised the fact i like that picture and that’s the best reason to use this service :D!