Forum Upgrade Problems

I found a problem with the forum and I don’t really know who to contact, so I decided to start a new thread. I tried replying in the BOARD OUTAGE thread but realised it was locked.

The problem: The HELP link above the forum is down. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Yes, it gives a Unable to load the ‘manual_above’ template. error.

Question, are the red boxes around the post buttons/emotes/etc… a new feature or a problem?

I am not sure, but whatever they are I [i]really[/i] don’t like them…

Red boxes ??? I see blue boxes.

Mike

I have Blue boxes also. Haven’t seen them before until yesterday

I think they change colour randomly (or daily)… cause now they are purple.

Well mine are still Blue, all except box surrounding the additional options arrow, that is showing purple. So could it be something with the style sheet or is Melih messing with our heads?? :smiley:

I am innocent on that one :slight_smile:

its Nick who is messing around… Nick over to you :wink:

Melih

At least I’m not the only one, I thought I was going colour blind :smiley:

Mike

Nick… set the colour back to “Clear” :wink: :smiley:

Wow, now we have Blue and Red. Mine is red though. But like Justin said, better have them removed. I find them rather irritating.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

I can’t see these colour changes… But, maybe Nick’s just playing with the default theme. So, if it is annoying just change your theme.

Kail,

Guess you were right about that. Tried changing the theme and those outline were removed. (Though I cannot find a theme with red colour as its background without those red outlines.)

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Guys,

See: https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,1429.0.html

I’ve fixed the theme now, which should have removed the borders around the emoticons.

Nick
[Admin]

Yay clear!
(S)

Thanks Nick.

Mike

Clear sky and everything nice. :smiley: Have been away for 2 days and good to know that the forum is back as it used to be.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe