Forum help

Not sure where I should post forum issues.

On other forums where I go, when I login there is an option called User CP, when I click it, it opens all my posts where I have posted, with thread with new unread replies on the top.

Here on Comodod forums, i can see all my threads with new replies but seems no way to find all threads with new topics where I have posted and also no way to find all threads with or withoutt new topics where I have particiapted. Or I am missing some thing? bven search does not allow to search for all my posts without specifying a topic.

Any help about this? Thanks

Well I think you missed this ones (:NRD)

Here on Comodod forums, i can see all my threads with new replies .
You see that "Show new replies to your posts, right ? . Well see above it and you get the answer to this
but seems no way to find all threads with new topics where I have posted and also no way to find all threads with or withoutt new topics where I have particiapted. Or I am missing some thing? bven search does not allow to search for all my posts without specifying a topic.

Xan

EDIT : if you don’t see it try this link Comodo Forum

I know these options. Actually I want a way to see all the threads I have posted in( whether there are unread posts or not) ?

Thanks

You can go to Profile/Show Posts and see everything you have posted. :slight_smile: