Flooding of inbound connections after upgrade(3.0.17.304)

Dear Sirs,
as many of you I recently updated my CFP from 3.0.15 to v.3.0.17.304.
Internet connection: ADSL via LAN
Operative System: WinXP Media Center Edition SP2
Logged as: Administrator
AV: Kaspersky
Spot spyware: Ad-Aware 2007 Free

After the upgrade yesterday, I managed to configurate again everything, putting again like precedent config:
→ STEALTH MY PORTS ON A PER-CASE BASE
→ eMULE policies as reported on forum.

As I connect to the Net, I saw to start immediately outbound connections and a number 3-10 of Inbound connection. I checked standard ops:
[i]- email

• MSN
  • iTUNES
  • Windows Update[/i]
    then eMULE.

Before upgrade this was my CFP configuration but:
ALARM INTRUSIONS: few
INBOUND CONNECTIONS: 0
OUTBOUND CONNECTIONS: average of 60 (with eMULE or less if only URL’s surf, or MSN)
eMULE ID: high

After ugprade:
ALARM INTRUSIONS: no alarms
INBOUND CONNECTIONS: it grows second after second (then I stopped!)
OUTBOUND CONNECTIONS: average of 130 (with eMULE or less if only URL’s surf, or MSN)
eMULE ID: high

In order to protect me from all those inbound connections I changed the policy with stealth port wizard changing to STEALTH PORTS TO EVERYONE, then:
ALARM INTRUSIONS: 1 alarm per sec.
INBOUND CONNECTIONS: 0
OUTBOUND CONNECTIONS: average of 90 (with eMULE or less if only URL’s surf, or MSN)
eMULE ID: low

My question is if it is normal!!? And with normal I mean: IS IT SAFE???
I didn’t modify anything else, but I don’t think that the flooding of inbound connections are normal. I followed again step by step the guide made on the forum, to configure CFP for eMULE, but I don’t have the clue why it changed so much his behaviour.

Thanks a lot for your kind reply

[attachment deleted by admin]

How come your allow rule for HTTP requests is Yellow?
I thought there is only green and red.
How can you generate that ?

It’s not an Allow rule. It’s an Ask rule.

Allow = Green
Ask = Yellow
Block = Red

Al

Anyway, has anyone the same problem???

Do someone has some “hints” to suggesti?

Is it normal to see so many incoming connections while before, with the precedent version, everything was simply fine???

Thanks to everybody
GM

Greetings!

It’s normal to have lots of inbound and outbound connections while using a P2P-software. I usually have around 150 inbound and 120 outbound when using uTorrent.
I’ve had some similiar problem with past version, where CFP 3 didn’t show any connections at all. Maybe you were using some other configuration with the last version?

I didn’t change anything, just did again what I did with first installation of CFP3: follow the guide of Pandlouk on this forum. It worked very well.

Many connections aren’t a danger even if CFP3 shall stealth the ports???