Flash problem

Hi I can’t get flash to work correctly. I keep getting a shockwave error. Could not load shockwave flash.

Thanks Mark

:-TD

Same Problem.

Poor performance also and some web pages don’t load, but are fine on other browsers.

Switching to the real Chrome from Google.

Does Dragon 33 - Flash Player issues workaround! help?

I’ve tried the work around to no avail. (WIN 7 x64; CD 33.1.0.0). My problem began after installing Chrome a week or so ago. Uninstalling and re-installing did not help. Chrome works fine.

Hi guy’s,
Please check Dragon’s plugins and expand the details.
If you have both NPAPI Flash and PPAPI Flash versions, disable one leaving your desired flash plugin active.
dragon://plugins

Kind regards.

I still have problems with mine crashing,usually when I’m in facebook and I only have NPAPI active.

Hi dbeast420,
Some time back the extension ‘PrivDog’ was causing issues with Flash and Facebook.
The issue was resolved, but can you please try it with ‘PrivDog’ disabled to see if the issue has returned?

Thanks.

This resolved the issue for me, thanks! It only worked if I disabled the NPAPI version and left PPAPI enabled. The opposite would not work.

Thank you very much. worked for me :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: