A. THE BUG/ISSUE:
- What you did: I start Firefox 15.0.1
- What actually happened or you actually saw: Flash player is sandboxed.
- What you expected to happen or see: I wanna use Firefox without problems.
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: See the video
- If a software compatibility problem have you tried the compatibility fixes (link in format)?: No.
- Details & exact version of any software (execpt CIS) involved (with download link unless malware):Firefox 15.0.1
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so precise steps to make it happen:Everytime when i start firefox
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): No
B. FILES APPENDED. (Please zip unless screenshots).:
- Screenshots of the Defense plus Active Processes List (Required for all issues): Attached
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: Yes
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs:Yes
- A CIS config report or file:Yes
- Crash or freeze dump file:No
- Screenshot of More~About page. Can be used instead of typed product and AV database version: Attached
C. YOUR SETUP:
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration: Comodo - Proactive Security
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CIS: No.
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?:Yes without changes.
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No.
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?:Yes
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): No.
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: Defense+ = Safe Mode, Sandbox = Enabled, Firewall = Custom, Antivirus = On Access.
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows 8 Enterprise x 64, No UAC , Administrator account
- Other security and utility software currently installed: Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Other security software previously installed at any time since Windows was last installed: No
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): None.
[attachment deleted by admin]