Has anyone else had the problem of comodo firewall turning on windows firewall? Also after uninstall using comodo firewall uninstall routine, xp security center says comodo firewall is still running. Tried cleaning leftovers from registry,tried reinstalling, and removal via add remove programs. Xp security center still reports the firewall as still running. My sons computer which had comodo firewall installed and is now removed is doing the same thing. On both computers it is blocking our home network. Any help would be good. (:SAD)
Try this way :
total uninstallation with the uninstaller, than run the tools I added
then try this way to delete CFP out of the security center:
- Open start menu and click Run and write cmd.
- In the cmd window, write NET STOP WINMGMT /Y.
- Now write cd "%windir%\system32\wbem" and then RD /S /Q “Repository”.
- Last of all, write NET START WINMGMT /Y.
- Close the cmd window and security center should no longer report it.
Hope this works out
[attachment deleted by admin]