Firewall stopping my downloading plz help

Hi All

just want to say nice FREE software you have here many thanks, But the reason i am here is that i use BitTorrent to download and the firewall is stopping the inbound traffic that i need but this comes from many differant Ip address how can i set it up so that i can use comodo on all my PCs cause out of the 4 i have i am only useing it on 1 if u can help me with this then i will install all your software on this PC AV ect…

also 1 of my Pcs runs really bad with all current firewall and AV sotware would it be possible to have 1 AV that could moniter all machines and feed bk to the main machine i use the PCs on a peer to peer network

any help would be grate

many thanks in advance Richard AKA Pugs

Bittorent A mini tuttorial of how to open ports for bittorent and similar p2p programs Go at the "Network Monitor" panel and add the following rule

Rule for TCP/UDP protocol

Action = Allow
Protocol = TCP or UDP
Direction = In
Source IP = Any
Destination IP = your computer IP adress (or “Any” )
Source port = Any
Destination port = the port your bittorent program uses for the TCP/UDP connections

You must move the rules up, over the default rule “Block IP in”. ( CPF “reads/applicates” the rules from the top to the bottom)

ps. Remember that for CPF “Source IP” is the adress of the computer which sends the data and “Destination IP” is the computer that receives them. When your computer sends data is consindered Source, when receives them is consindered Destination.

IMPORTANT
you will have to disable the UPnP option from the program you use if you want this guide to work properly. If you don’t disable it you will have NAT problems.

https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,411.0.html

Don’t know about the other question. You could have wrong FW settings. I blocked some component for Firefox before by mistake (I think) and my browsing speed decreased a lot. I reinstalled CFP and it works without problems now.