Firewall licence

Hi Guys,

I have recently downloaded this free version of Firewall ( last Friday) , which looks excellent,and received my confirmation email, but have yet to receive the email quoting my licence number.Does this normally take a long time?
Thanks

Laeu,

The support here is great and someone with the right answer will pop along shortly. FYI - My confirmation and licence e-mails arrived within about 2 minutes of each other. I’m not sure about everyone else though.

Hi,

Check your Spam filters, the emails sometime end up in there.

If not, then please submit a ticket at http://support.comodo.com

The support team can then assist in getting the activation code email to you.

Garry

Hi,

I’ve been trying to get an Activation Code for 2 weeks and have sent multiple emails (probably a dozen) to support, sales, etc. with absolutely no reply. I’ve got 2 weeks left before it times out. Please help. You’re my last resort. Thanks.

Paul
(:SAD)

Hey Paul,

It never actually times out - it just presents a nag screen once, each time its started, until you feed it an activation code.

I’ve PM’d you one to try. If it doesn;t work, PM me and I’ll get another for you.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Hi Ewen,

Sweet! Many thanks. Tell me, will I have to go through this crazy process when I try the Comodo AV program? And when I install Comodo Firewall on my brother’s PC?

Thanks again, Ewen!

Paul Belli

“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” Jesus in John 3:16

“Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him.” John the Baptist in John 3:36
:BNC

Hey Paul,

It’s only a “crazy process” for a few, luckily. The same code can be used on your brothers PC, but you’ll need a code specific for the AV when you install it. I’m happy to go through the same process for it, if that’s OK with you.

Thanks for the biblical quotes. In future, please bear in mind the religious leanings/affiliations of others on the forums. You’re happy in your faith, they’re presumably happy in theirs. Let’s leave it at that.

Let me know about the AV.

cheers,

Once again, thanks Ewen!

Best regards,

Paul
(:CLP)

:frowning: i cant get a Activation Code i have posted tickets, all of it still no answer. i dont know what to do.

G’day,

I’ve PM’d you an activation code you can use to activate CPF.

Cheers,

Hi,

The only ticket I can find with your email address on it was placed Dec 4…and replied to on Dec 4.

We also have an audit history for tickets raised with your email address, again it only shows the one for Dec 4.

If you did not receive the reply it suggests you are blocking comodo for some reason.
Or that your filters are filtering it before it gets to you.

Garry