Firewall keeps crashing

Hi,

Running the latest version of Comodo Firewall under Vista (all the latest updates included) the program keeps crashing when i try to add a program to Define a new trusted application, the box to add this opens ok but as soon as i access the ‘select’ drop down box and click on running processes it crashes. A window then appears to type in what you were doing so that bug report can be sent to comodo, once filled out and i press send i get a crashrep window stating

The error report was not sent. Please send the file ‘C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall\cfp.zip’ to cpfbugs@comodo.com… this i cannot do as the file does not exist in the COMODO directory or in fact anywhere on the C:\ drive including all hidden and system directories.

Any help on this, i would like to keep using this firewall as far as i am concerned it is the best but crashing all the time is not good…

Kind Regards

Sean

Have you tried looking in C:\Users*****\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Comodo.
***** = What user you are running in.
Dennis

Ok… found that there are 13 in there which one is required to be sent? Oh and the user in Vista is admin as there is only me that uses this computer.

I would send the most recent one.
Dennis