Firewall is fantastic...

After easily installing the Comodo firewall I was happy to see it functioning fully without problems. It was easy to use and much better then any of the others I have used before.

G’day and welcome to the forums.

Glad to hear you like it so far. There’s GREAT things in store for Comodo Personal Firewall (CPF) over the next few months.

You should have a look at some of Comodo’s other free desktop security software. The backup utility is great, the Verification Engine is a lifesaver, IVault is a great password and login security app and their antivirus shows enormous potential.

The anti virus is still in beta, but it well worth a look. As it’s a beta, it should be used in conjunction with another anti virus scanner, just remember to turn the other anti virus programs resident comnponent off before installing Comodo Anti Virus (CAV) (two resident components don’t play nicely together ;)).

Again, welcome to the forums.

Regsrds,
Ewen :slight_smile:
(WCF3) (WCF3) (WCF3)

I have found this new addition of both Comodo Firewall and Antivirus well crafted and ,to be sure, I deleted both soon after starting them,replaced them with Zone Alarm (Free) and AVG (Free) and experienced no trouble at all.Both Comodo Antivirus and Firewall have been reloaded ,again -no trouble ,and will definitely stay on my p/c .Graphic interfacing has great clarity and hopefully time will reveal both pieces of software to live up to their functions as nicely as they have appeard to so far.