firewall frenzy

well i have just downloaded this firewall and needed some help but all i can see is frenzy,frenzy frenzy.why on earth you lot cant stick to questions about THIS firewall and help each other beggers belief,this is nothing more that a load of ■■■■ and now i am off to un-install the rubbish and tell all my friends

Welcome to the forum gonka :slight_smile:

well i have just downloaded this firewall and needed some help but all i can see is frenzy,frenzy frenzy.why on earth you lot cant stick to questions about THIS firewall and help each other beggers belief,this is nothing more that a load of ■■■■ and now i am off to un-install the rubbish and tell all my friends

As this is your first post on the forum, I imagine you never actually got round to asking a question with regard to the problem you have encountered.

The first place to check, when you have a problem is Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Comodo firewall. Failing that, you can post a query in the appropriate forum and either a Mod or another user will generally answer within a fairly short space of time.

So please feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Thank you for your comments.

Toggie