Firewall 'forgets' about safe application after windows restart

I’m having a big problem with CIS 6, but the same thing happened in CIS5. I use ‘custom ruleset’ setting and after every windows restart I need to allow connection for some applications although I did it last time with ‘remember’ option. Application is visible in ‘application rules’ but it doesn’t help.
What might be helpful is that problematic software is started from encrypted partition which is mounted after system start.

2nd thing: when CIS is asking if I want to allow application and I click ‘allow this connection’ + ‘remember my answer’ in future I ONLY want to allow this specific request - to this IP and PORT. But it look like Comodo is rememberig this ruler as: Allo IP out from MAC Any Where Protocol ANY. That means that application can connect anywhere in internet. I don’t think that it should work like this.

Being on an encrypted partition is key here. CIS does not trust files on “mounted devices”: think external hard drives, USB Flash drives, executables on network locations and encrypted volumes. CIS cannot continuously monitor them and are therefor not to be trusted.

With v5 it was possible either for Firewall Application Rules or for D+ Rules to tell it use the file path instead for identification. I checked in v6 but can’t find that option.

In short; I am afraid you are out of luck here…

2nd thing: when CIS is asking if I want to allow application and I click 'allow this connection' + 'remember my answer' in future I ONLY want to allow this specific request - to this IP and PORT. But it look like Comodo is rememberig this ruler as: Allo IP out from MAC Any Where Protocol ANY. That means that application can connect anywhere in internet. I don't think that it should work like this.
You need to set the Alert Frequency of the firewall higher in Firewall Settings.

That’s a shame, because I have a lot of programs that run from encrypted drive. I think that there should be an option that enables CIS to look at file signature, not path.

Thank you, it works!