Firewall does not remember allowed applications

Even when I have the “remember my answer” box checked when I tell Comodo’s pop-up box to allow an application, it seems to forget it after a while. This morning, a scheduled app didn’t run on time, because when I turned the monitor on (the pc was already on) the box was there asking if it should allow taskeng.exe to run. This is a Windows application, shouldn’t Comodo already know it’s safe?

The scheduled task is a vb script, which launches a batch file, which launches another app, and Comodo asked if it should allow each one, even though they all ran fine all last week without Comodo making a peep!

To the best of my knowledge, all the settings are the same as they were last week, although I did put Comodo into installer mode a couple of times over the weekend as I installed some new apps.

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit, and Comodo 3.13.120417.573. I only installed the firewall, as I already have Vipre AV.

As for Comodo’s settings, if I right click on the tray icon, and hover the mouse over “configuration”, the list entitled “Manage My Configurations” appears, with “Comodo - Firewall Security” at the bottom, grayed out but with a check next to it. “Firewall Security Level” and “Defense+ Security Level” are both at “Safe Mode”.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give in this matter.